About Me

My photo
I'm a freelance photographer. I absolutly love what I do. Its my passion in life! I do senior portraits, Weddings, and Events!!

Monday, September 29, 2008

Skonhovd Wedding

My high school friend Eric and his wife Karen ask me to shoot their wedding, I couldn't have been more excited. I love both of them very much and had a blast spending the weekend with them in Maine! Enjoy!!
~Getting his medals straight
Photobucket

Photobucket

~Karen getting ready for the big day
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

~Helping her dad with his flower
Photobucket
~The Wedding
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
~Her family
Photobucket
~His familiy
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

~abi~ said...

bethany, these look GREAT, girl!!! yay for you! they will love them!

Kriea Arie said...

NICE job!!! Very awesome! Cant wait to see you this weekend!!!

Kelly Beane said...

these are awesome bethany!!! you rocked it girl!

jaredwanzerphotography said...

i wanna go to maine!!!

Followers