About Me

My photo
I'm a freelance photographer. I absolutly love what I do. Its my passion in life! I do senior portraits, Weddings, and Events!!

Monday, May 4, 2009

Marcus and Angela

I met these wonderfully fabublous people at Wal-Mart where we worked. I think they are amazing people and I feel lucky and priviliged to shoot their engagement and their wedding.

Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

You Know I had to do a Tattoo picture!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Marcus's Modeling Debut!!

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

My Two Favorite Pictures: Even tho they thought I was goofy when I suggested them!

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

~abi~ said...

my favorite is the one shot thru the black scrolly railing! so romantic!

ps i'm so happy to see you posting new work on here!

Followers